Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday . . . for Scrap FX

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media scrapbook page that I made for Scrap FX!

I used a photo of Katie taken on her first birthday:
I just love that photo!!!


And here is my completed page:

I used Scrap FX chipboard pieces, transparencies, stamps, and a stencil.  My background paper is made by Blue Fern Studios.  For more details about the products that I used and a step by step tutorial, please check out my blog post at Scrap FX!  I would love it if you did!

Here are some close-ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I am really happy that you did!

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the flowers, the stars and the HB banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome layout! I love the colors and all the stars and flowers and fun stuff that you used on it! :) And super cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a stunning layout! I love the colors and the stars and the flowers. But what makes this so wonderful for me is the photo. What a treasure. Keep posting, I can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!