Hi everyone!
I hope you’re all having a wonderful August.
I’ve decided to participate in the August theme for Art Journal Journey Monthly!
Erika from BioArtGal is hosting this month, and her theme is "In the Good Old Summertime."
Here is the project I made, a double-page art journal spread:
I used a spread that I had already started working on and added little houses to give it a neighborhood feel. Next, I cut some white puffy clouds and inserted a banner to the top left. I also adhered 2 trees and some poppies from my ArtStacks stash. I did some stamping around the edges to create a border. Finally, I added my sentiment. That’s it! It was a lot of fun to make!
Thank you so much, Erika, for hosting this month. I loved joining in on your theme!
I hope all of you paper crafters get a chance to check out Art Journal Journey Monthly! I’m sure you’ll love seeing all of the stunning entries, and you will get the chance to connect with talented artists from around the globe.
I love photography, so I’ve decided to share some of my photos from time to time. To begin, here are pictures I took at sunrise while walking our dog by the pond and farm by our home.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
Happy August! ❤





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!