Friday, November 19, 2021

Happy!

 Hi Everyone!

 Today I am sharing my newest mixed media project that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

I used their new release: Trees and Leaves#1 Corestack  to make the following page:


Artstacks' newest release is amazing!  I LOVE the whimsical trees and leaves pages and the quote page that are included the Corestack:

  

And when I saw that ArtStacks was introducing The Positivity Project for the months of November and December, I couldn’t wait to make a project that is positive!  

 

The photos were taken during a get together of my college friends.  I am so happy that we recently reconnected! We walked at the Karl Stirner Arts Trail in Easton, PA.


Here are some different views of my page:


I hope you get a chance head over to ArtStacks web page.  You can find their blog, their store and their artist team's inspiration, too! And you can join in on the fun of the positivity project too!

 
I am also linking art journal spread to Art Journal Journey Monthly
 
AJJ's November theme is "All Kinds of Weather" and is hosted by Chris Bedford! Chris says:  "All Kinds of Weather" has lots of scope for seasonal stuff as well as references to colours, clothing, holidays, etc."   This is the third page that I made for this wonderful theme . . . my page about the sunny, warm weather of fall.  Thank you so much, Chris, and AJJ for the inspiration!
 
And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. Sharon this is definitely a positive page! That is a happy sun. And a happy page too. Thanks for sharing with us for Chris’ challenge at AJJ. It’s food to have you join us again. Hugs ErikA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this page, Sharon. I could feel the warmth and happiness you and your friends shared. The background paper and those incredible trees added to the fun of the layout too. This is a wonderful addition to Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the first thing I saw was the sun and I felt happy!! A beautiful page and I love those trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolute joy Sharon! Clearly your walk was a joy too! I love that Autumn sun and those trees look wonderful- a perfect page for my theme at AJJ, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page with great images, the sun made me smile. warm shines from the page. Thank you for linking to Chris's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so cool! I love he trees and sun and colors and photos. Your very happy layout makes me happy, too! I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun colors and images! Totally fabulous page!!!! Super well done as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!