Wednesday, June 16, 2021

He's My Idol . . . For More Than Words!

Hi everyone!  It's June 16th and time for the Mini-Challenge at More Than Words!

The More Than Words Mini Challenge always runs during the last 2 weeks of the month and is for cards, tags, postcards, and ATCs only.  The Mini Challenge requires you to use one specific word and the actual word must be seen on your project.

This month's mini-challenge word is IDOL:

 I made a tag for the mini-challenge this month as follows:

I love all things vintage and couldn't wait to use the fashion models from the ArtStacks' "Dressmaker" stack here.  Also, I pictured James Darren starring as the teen's idol . . .  on TV!



 

Here are 2 different views:

 
 


I hope you get a chance to play along with the More Than Words mini-challenge this month.  Not only are there wonderful prizes to be had, but there is so much inspiration, too!
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this! It reminds me of The Barbie Game! Very nostalgic and ingenious! Thank-you for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun retro tag- love it!! And James Darren certainly was an idol:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!