Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Adore . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone!  It's the 16th of the month and time for the Mini Challenge at More Than Words!

The More Than Words Mini Challenge always runs during the last 2 weeks of the month and is for cards, tags, postcards, and ATCs only.  The Mini Challenge requires you to use one specific word and the actual word must be seen on your project.

This month's mini-challenge word is Adore

Here is my take:

I adore flowers and butterflies - I really do! I was lucky enough to use images from the "Anemones and Friends" CoreStack from ArtStacks to help make my tag.  ArtStacks are packs of inspirational, easy-to-cut-out images made for all forms of papercrafting!  ArtStacks first opened in November of 2020.  They had a getting to know you competition that I participated in and was one of the lucky winners!!!  

I won the amazing Anemones and Friends CoreStack and used the butterfly and flowers to make my tag. 


Pink, orange, and yellow are one of my favorite color combinations!

Here are some close ups of my tag:


I hope you get a chance to play along with the More Than Words Mini Challenge this month.  There are all kinds of fun prizes to win and lots of fun to be had!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous!! I love these colors together too.. and love how you can add some dimension by folding the heart like that.. very pretty! and it is always a lovely surprise to win some goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magnificent tag and mini challenge. Absolutely superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!