Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Brothers . . . made for Scrap the Boys!

 Good Morning everyone!  Welcome September.  With a new month, comes a new challenge at Scrap the Boys!

This month's sponsor is Cut to You!


I used 2 of their geometric cut files that are featured this month.  Here is my completed page:


The photo was taken by my sister Patty back in 2014 and is of my nephews Owen and Logan.  I also used bits a pieces left in my stash from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection.

Here are some close ups:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you enjoyed my unique mixed media page. 
Have a wonderful September.    Hugs to one and all!!!

8 comments:

  1. A great mail LO Sharon,love the fun photo and your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love this layout. It is absolutely amazing! I love the shapes and colors - the sun, mountain, water, etc. And the photo of Owen and Logan is the best. Keep on posting, I always look forward to seeing your layouts. September already...unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the photo, the colors and all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a neat page. I love how the patterns and textures create the background scenery. And it all feels so organic. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, fabulous background and fun picture.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have very happy photos. Yes, I like your mixed media page which is your own unique style, very much. Adventure! - yes, the boys are loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a happy photo! So difficult to get young ones to both smile and face the camera at the same time. All your bits and pieces work so nicely together and I always love a bit of stitching ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!