Saturday, August 1, 2020

Together . . . for Scrap the Boys!


Hi everyone!  It's the first of August (WOW!  Time flies!!)  and time to share the new reveal for Scrap the Boys.


August's theme is "Put a Flower on It!"
I decided to make a page using a photo taken before Anne's first Homecoming Dance.  Her friend, Nick, asked her to the dance and he surprised her with flowers.  She was so excited!  Here is the photo:

And here is my completed page:


With some close-ups:






I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Unforgettable" patterned paper and title to make my page.  I fussy cut the garland and adhered it to the striped "Sprightly" paper after adding some texture paste and splatters for more interest.  I had so much fun making this for Scrap the Boys!!



I really hope you get a chance to join us at Scrap the Boys this month.  This month is a special and meaningful as it celebrates friendships and forgiveness.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs and health to one and all.

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful layout.. I love the flower flowing down your page and that is a special moment you have scrapped here.. a really lovely layout... and I hope you are keeping well and safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design, color and love the fun picture.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SWEET photo!! I loveeeeee this! GORGEOUS colors and loving the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The only thing that would make it better is if we could see Anne in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! Absolutely wonderful. The photo is exceptional. What a cool design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Sharon!,I do hope you are all safe and well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sharon! I love the teal striped background with all of the flowers, what a gorgeous photo too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the challenge theme - Scrap the Boys with flowers - I thought that it sounded a bit difficult, both the scrapping for boys plus adding flowers?
    But your page is absolutely perfect, couldn't be better, with a totally appropriate and touching photo (boy with flowers!) and the gorgeous circle of flowers on the turquoise striped background.
    Absolutely top class, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!