Saturday, February 1, 2020

Are You Ready For Some Football? For Scrap the Boys!

Hi Everyone!  Happy February!  Today I would like to share a scrapbook page that I made for the Scrap the Boys design team.

This month's theme is as follows:

I scrapped a photo of my husband playing football waaaaaaay back (lol!) when he was in high school.  It was taken by his proud mom in November of 1980.


Here is my completed page:

This page was so fun to make.  I used the "play" theme from the mood board as well as the wood elements and the font.  

Here are some close-ups:


I hope you get a chance to check out this month's challenge at Scrap the Boys!  I know you will have fun!!  

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs!!!


4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that photo and the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout.. love the design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool layout! Love the white space and the fabulous cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cool. I love the football theme and autumn decor. What a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!