Wednesday, August 7, 2019

You + Me . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the new theme at Challenge YOUrself.  For those of you who don't know, it's a challenge blog that asks you to create pages using photos with YOU in the frame!

This month's theme is "What I Like About Summer."


I know that my favorite part of summer is going to the beach.  We didn't have much money when I was growing up, but my parents always found a way to get us to the beach, even if it was just for the day.  We would pack a lunch and drive there, stay for the day, and eat part of our packed food for dinner, too.  We always had the best times because we would go with sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins!!

Here is the photo that I picked to use for my layout this month:
Anne took this one of John and me when we were at the beach in Atlantic City, NJ the summer of 2016.

And here is my completed page:

I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Midnight" collection to make my page.  I must say, I have used this kit numerous times, and still have paper and lots of embellishments left!

Here are some close-ups:



And a different view:


I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month!  All of us on the design team would be so happy if you did!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!!


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the softness of this page and the gorgeous beach photo...works perfectly! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout Sharon. It is indeed wonderful to be at the beach, and I would love to be there right now! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lovely soft colors works beautiful with this photo, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh new fav!!! I really love this layout, so pretty love the pink and love the hearts.. a beautiful layout...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout. The colors are wonderful as are the embellishments. I esp love the jar with hearts. A nice memory of an awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!