Friday, June 8, 2018

June Tattered Walls Pages made for Blue Fern Studios!

Hi everyone!  I am so happy to be here today sharing three new scrapbook pages that I made using the gorgeous "Tattered Walls" paper collection for the Blue Fern Studios design team:


To me, this is a "must-have" collection for any scrapbooker.  It is so versatile  and each and every page is absolutely beautiful.  So without further ado, here are my pages . . .

Layout #1:  Family

I decided to use the cool "Powder Room" paper:


And one of my favorite parts of making this page was using the "Stone Cottage" chipboard piece.


  I decorated it with Taupe and Blue Sky embossing powder:

And I did the same with the Chipboard "Family" word, too.

Here's a different view:

I especially liked scrapping a treasured family photo of the four of us, using this beautiful collection. 

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Tattered Walls "the Powder Room"
Chipboard: Stone Cottage, "Family"
Embossing Powder: Taupe, Sky Blue
Flowers: Spring Blooms, Wanderlust Lilies
Seedlings: Aquamarine
Lace:  Lace 1, Lace 2, Lace 10
Ephemera:  Tattered Walls


Layout #2:  Sweet Memories

I came across some old photos from my wedding day, and just had to scrap this one!

I used the stunning "Maid's Rom" paper:


Here is a close up so that you can get a better look:

The "Glam Frame" and "Memories" chipboard pieces worked very well here.  And the taupe embossing powder is a dream to work with!!

Also, I stamped the musical notes and embossed directly on my page using the 
"For the Birds" stamp set:




Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Tattered Walls "the Maids Room"
Chipboard: Glam Frame, "Memories"
Embossing Powder: Taupe
Stamp: For the Birds
Glitter: Pink Carnation
Flowers: Garden Blooms, Spring Blooms
SeedlingsRed Grape
Lace:  Lace 3, Lace 10, Lace 12
Ephemera:  Tattered Walls


Layout #3:  Our Story

I used the other side of "the Maid's Room" paper because it resembled a book and went perfectly with my "Our Story" theme, which is based on my daughter's love for each other.

The centerpiece of this page is this beautiful "Fancy Love" stamp set:

I embossed directly on my page, and stamped over the embossing in black to bring out "Love One Another" better:



And here is a different view:

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Tattered Walls "Apartment B" and "the Maid's Room"
Chipboard: Embellished Frame, "Our Story"
Embossing Powder: Ivory
Stamp: Fancy Love, Home Accents
Glitter: Gilded Rose
Flowers: Remnants Blooms
Lace:  Ivory Braided Trim, Lace 12
Ephemera: Tattered walls


I want to take a minute to thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog today!  And I also want to let you know how easy and fun it is to create beautiful scrapbook pages when you have the right supplies that add so much to your layouts.  Please take a moment to check out the BFS retail store and their blog!!! 

I can't wait to share more with you next month. 
Happy Scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages. Love the additions of lace and the pretty embellishments. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy Sharon using those beautiful papers and love the stamping and those photos are so precious too.. the addition of the flowers always makes me happy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I love love love love that house on the first one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages!!! Loving all the different techniques you used! The last layout with the red flowers is my favorite ... sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Sharon! Your layouts never cease to amaze me- your style is so utterly beautiful always. I am in love with all three layouts! They are simply AMAZING!!!
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog! You are such a wonderful blogger girl!
    Great to got you known via blogland!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. These are beautiful Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These projects are so lovely. Those collection make every project more lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts Sharon , hard to pick a fave .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, another set of 3 wonderful layouts! The 1st one is so beautiful. I love the elegant stone cottage and use of flowers. The 2nd one is magical. I love the stunning use of music and birds, to go along with the dancing picture. And the last one is simply amazing. It is extraordinary in every way. I esp love the photo, and your words about sisters. What an outstanding way to commemorate your memories. Keep posting, I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 fabulous pages....love them all! Such beautiful chippies and papers and you have used them all so well. Love how the last page just pops...it is just awesome..if I had to choose...thats my favourite! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pages Sharon,you have be a very busy girl,love them all!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!