Friday, April 13, 2018

Three New Blue Fern Studios Pages for April!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have been anxiously awaiting Spring and it seems to finally be here. We may even get into the 70's this weekend.  YAY!

I am very happy and excited to be sharing the layouts that I created for Blue Fern Studios for April♥  So here goes . . .


My first two pages were made with the amazing "Wanderlust" collection:



To me, this collection is perfect for vacation and summer photos.


♥ My First Layout:  Fantastic Getaway



I fussy cut a favorite photo of my daughter, Anne, taken back in the Summer of 2013 to use as the basis for my page.  I thought it would be wonderful to use "Seascape" as my background paper.  Isn't the paper beautiful?



I featured 2 different laces here - Lace 6 and Lace 11.  And I LOVED embossing directly on my page using the Buttercup Embossing Powder along with one of the crackle texture stamps in the "sandy" area of the background paper. 

Here are some close ups:





Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Wanderlust "Escape"
Chipboard: Wanderlust Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Buttercup
Stamp: Crackle Texture
Flowers: Chesterville Blooms
Seedlings: Glass
Lace:  Lace 6, Lace 11



My Second Layout:  Enjoy the Journey



I found a wonderful photo of the carousel at Bryant Park that I took during one of our visits to NYC!  I thought the lyrics from a favorite Joni Mitchell song of mine, "Circle Game," would be perfect here.  



Again, I thoroughly enjoyed using the paper from the Wanderlust Collection.  This time I picked  the flip side of "Pacific Coast" to use in my background: 





I just love these beautiful colors!!





And I decorated the chipboard carousel horse here on my page, too.




Here are some close ups:






I also want to mention that I loved working with the Ivory, Green Ivory and Antique Gold embossing powders and the Wintergreen Seedlings to create my Carousel Horse!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Wanderlust "Pacific Coast" and "Memento"
Chipboard: Carousel Horse, Wanderlust Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder:  Ivory, Green Ivory, Antique Gold
Flowers: Apricot Blooms, Chesterville Blooms
Seedlings: Wintergreen


I thoroughly enjoyed making both of these pages using Blue Fern Studios' Wanderlust
collection  - using all of their items made it a pleasure to scrap!


And my third page was made using the gorgeous "Remnants" collection:



My Third LayoutRemember this Day


I came across this treasured photo of my dad and I taken on my wedding day on March 3, 1990.  I have always loved this photo and thought that using the "Remnants" collection would be a perfect way to scrap it. 


Just gorgeous!!!


I used the lyrics from Amy Grant and Gary Chapman's song 
"My Father's Eyes."  I get teary eyed just thinking of this moment!!!

Some close ups:




I totally enjoyed using the Turkish Panel chipboard embossed with "Ivory" embossing powder!  And embossing directly on my page using the firework-like stamps from the "Christmas Collage" stamp set.

I am going to cherish this page for years to come thanks to the Blue Fern Studios products!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Remnants "Westfield"
Chipboard: Turkish Panel, Remnants Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Ivory
Stamp: Christmas Collage
Flowers: Happy Roses, Fresh Florals, Remnants Florals
Seedlings: Mauve, Sterling Silver 
Lace:  Lace 3

I hope that I inspired you to create.  I find that it easy and fun when I use Blue Fern Studios stuff!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today . . .  and happy scrapping everyone!

10 comments:

  1. All so different, but all so beautiful, you have three real winners here. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers, beautiful photo's en three beautiful layouts, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow and MORE WOW!!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so unique and just AMAZING! You never cease to amaze me with your fantastic layouts dear Sharon!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh these are all so beautiful.. the photos are so special and I just love how you have embellished each page, with the stitching layers and flowers.. really lovely creating for Blue Fern... and enjoy your warmer weather, it seems to be hanging on here, autumn is more then half way and it is still quite warm... but I guess the cooler days are just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say - these are all just marvellous. You're right, the paper collections are great with these wonderful subtle colours but you have taken them to a new level.
    The first two give us a wonderful atmosphere of travel and holiday and there is so much to look at in each. Nice in the third that you have taken an old photo and made it into a lovely memory keeper.
    You have a magic touch with layouts, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Pretty and that aqua tone really goes perfectly in that first two layouts! Love the darker tone that gives a warm autumn feel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The collections are so pretty and your layouts to match! You did the papers justice and created special and gorgeous keepsakes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another magnificent array of layouts. You always do the most with your paper and embellishments. I love your use of lyrics in your layouts. Simply sensational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!