Thursday, December 7, 2017

Remember!

Hi everyone!  Today I would like to share a layout that I made for the newest Challenge YOUrself challenge!


This month's theme is about picking one of your favorite quotes and scrapping a photo with YOU in the frame . . . you don't have to use Cookie Monster's quote, just use one of YOUR favorites.  I had so much fun with this one!!!

Here is my take:


My sister, daughters, and I just went to see "Finding Neverland" in Philadelphia  - we went the weekend after Thanksgiving.  It was a magical play - filled with so many wonderful quotes.  My favorite was "We're all made of dreams.  We're all made of stars."  Since it was such a magical day, too, I picked a cell-phone picture taken of the 4 of us in front of the Academy of Music.

And the star filled paper that I used was purchased that same day from an amazing store called the Paper Source in Philadelphia!!


Here are some close ups:




I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month!  We would be very happy if you did!

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Here's wishing you and yours a very blessed and happy holiday season!

14 comments:

  1. A great quote and a beautiful layout...together it makes a magical memorie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and I love the quote you used, just gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love what you've done with this. That background paper is perfect! Can't believe how much your girls have grown up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the quote is perfect with the back ground paper, and lovely photo too.. love all the sweet flowers and great to use the ticket on your page too.. and yes.. enjoy this season... it is going so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the quote, the flowers and how you added the ticket!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect quote and what a super cute layout.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is an amazing layout! I love the quote and the photo, they are both perfect. I esp love the star filled paper, and the constellation in the shape of a heart!!!
    Simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout and a beautiful quote that inspired it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super page Sharon! The first thing that popped into my head was that song "Starry Starry Night".... ;-)
    Love the white pops against the dark background! Just beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful spread Sharon! I'd love to see that show, I loved the Johnny Depp film!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sharon! I love your work, beautiful layout. thanks for all the inspiration. God bless you
    (Thanks for stopping by my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous layout with an excellent touch with colors and details! I have a lot of favorite quote, really hope to find some time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning layout! Wonderful paper, embellishments and photo - a perfect way to remember a perfect and magical time! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!