Sunday, November 19, 2017

Halloween Party . . . Scraps of Darkness October Kit, 2017

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing the third layout that I designed using the October Scraps of Darkness kit.

Take a look at the cool add ons that I used to make my layout:

Patterned Paper:


Elements:


Floral:


Mixed Media:


I really enjoyed using these Tim Holtz products included in the main kit:


And the Fancy Pants Emphemera:



And  . . . I absolutely LOVE the Authentique paper included in the kit!  

I used "Bewitched One"


and "Bewitched Four"


I named my layout "Halloween Party and used the Tim Holtz tiles:


As you can see, I scrapped another photo that I took at a Halloween party that I attended this year with my family and friends.

Here are close ups so you can see details:






Thank you so much for stopping by!

Please check out the Scraps of Darkness & Scraps of Elegance

Happy Scrapping!♥


6 comments:

  1. Oooh...this one is really cool too, Sharon. Love all the scary embellishments and the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO with all your scary elements Sharon x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love the October Scraps of Darkness kit and add ons!!! The lettering and shape tokens are fantastic! Great layout & great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING all the Halloween goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I love what you did with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one awesome kit and I love how you used your goodies on this beautiful layout! Happy Thanksgiving my friend, glad we "met" here on blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!