Monday, September 18, 2017

We Run for Life, Scraps of Darkness August Kit, 2017

Hi Everyone!

It's Sharon here to share another layout that I made with the August Scraps of Darkness "Sparkle and Shine" kit! It's simply fabulous - I had so much fun creating this page using the main kit and add-ons.

I decided to scrap some photos that were taken at the Women's 5K Classic last year 
since there is a lot of the color pink in this kit.

Here's my page:


I used a grid design in order to get 4 photos from the event on my page.  I featured the paper "Wonderful" and "Be Amazing" from Simple Stories' Beautiful collection included in the main kit.

Here are some close ups:




Please take a minute to check out the Scraps of Darkness store to see this month's kit:


And the coordinating add-ons, too.  Hurry, because the kits and add ons go quickly every month!  Don't forget about the monthly kit club subscription.  If you join, you won't miss out on anything :)

Have a great week - I hope it's filled with lots of scrapping.  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by my blog today!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO, the paper set is fantastic, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty page! I love the Pink colors the photos are perfect with those papers! And great memeory too! I hope you have a good weeke ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, and the photos in the grid style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are perfect for this kit! The only time I ever use pink is when I'm making my goddaughters' annual birthday layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! The pics work great for this pink Sparkle and Shine kit. I also love the title and the pink roses. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scrapbook layout and love all the embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four photographs! You've really gone to town with this kit (which is sold out now I've found). I like the way the bright papers at the top contrast with the dark spotted paper at the bottom, and I like your use of text with hand-writing too. In fact I like all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!