Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Go Where Your Dreams Take You!

Hi fellow scrappers!

I'm here today to share another layout that I made with the beautiful July Scraps of Darkness "Wayfarer" kit!

Here's my layout  . . . "Go Where Your Dreams Take You:"


This is the fifth layout that I made so far with this versatile kit!  The background "Seascape" paper is from the Blue Fern Studios' Wanderlust Collection. I found this paper to be perfect for my photo of Anne in the ocean at Atlantic City!   We were just there this past week!!

Here are some close-ups:




I had a lot of fun making this layout, and my daughter Anne absolutely loves the page.  I hope you get a chance to check out the Scraps of Darkness store  -  there are all kinds of scrappy goodies there . . .  and information about the kit club memberships!  And their blog has loads of inspiration for all of you scrappers!

My friend, Susi, asked me to link up my layout to this month's Art Journal Journey theme.  Jo is hosting this month's awesome "Poetry in Motion" theme!


Thank you so much, Susi!!


And thank YOU for stopping by today.  Happy Scrapping!


18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page, love the sunny banner. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks amazing, love the banner, the clouds and the sun peeking out from behind your photo, love the photo in the frame too.. a really beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sharon, love the pops of yellow and the beach scene you have created. I like how you have added the details above the banner as well. A lovely memory documented
    Maryx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the banner and the way you framed the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh ! This is simply an AMAZING layout Sharon! YOu never cease to amaze me with your pieces!
    I would be happy to see it linked to Art Journal Journey's
    POETRY IN MOTION theme - it would perfectly fit with this beautiful DREAM quote.
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your page! The seascape background paper is perfect for this piece and the papers you used for the die cuts give a pretty fresh summer feel to the page 😁. Anne looks wonderful waving at us from the beach and the sentiment finishes the piece beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Art Journal Journey and wishing you a lovely week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharon - you made me ♥♥♥ H♥A♥P♥P♥Y ♥♥♥!
    Thank you very much for entering this wonderful layout!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page, Sharon. The kit has beautiful elements and you really display them well. I'd never heard of Scraps of Darkness. They have some great stuff at really good prices!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I'm so glad I found you through them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful this page!!!! beautiful layout!!!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Sharon. I love all the details around the photo. You did a wonderful job. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,this is just amazing summerpage,i love the soft colors,and the beautiful deatils of this wonderful lo,love this,dear sharon .-)
    happy weekend.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the blog visit. Beautiful scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful layout Sharon! I love the colours and design!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful piece! And I like these clouds! Now I go and look for the link, you made me curious!
    Rike x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is terrific, Sharon. The whole piece looks liks sea and sun and sand with a great holiday atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful layout . Love the background colours reflecting sand, sea and sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!