Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hello!

Hi everyone!  I am enjoying this summer-like weather we are having today!  My hope is that you are all having nice weather, too!  (I know it isn't going to last, but I love it!!)

I wanted to make a layout with a photo that I found of Katie and Anne from Spring of 2014:


I took it outside the library in Bethlehem on a beautiful Spring day and just love it!

I found a great challenge to participate in at Scrap our Stash:


Here's their May Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge:


I picked the middle row, across, and used the color yellow, clouds, and a paper clip!

Here is my page:


I used the color yellow in splatters on my background, and the flower and chicks.  My paper clip has the work "hello" on it, and my clouds are sewn on my page.

Here is a close up:

What fun I had making this layout for Scrap our Stash!  Thank you for the inspiration!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!  Happy Scrapping!!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Always love what you make. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Sharon! Your layout id so beautiful and YES! Super weather today here as well and forecasted more of this for the next days - YEAH!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, I hope your weather continues!! It is a grey and cool day here today.. We may get some rain which will be welcome!! Love your layout, what a beautiful photo too.. such a fun back ground paper too.. enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and fab page. Love the details and colors. Thanks for your entry in our SOS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!Love your picture, background and clouds!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love love this! LOVING that photo and loving the bold background!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharon!! This is just beautiful - LOVE the black and white with the POPS of colors! Lovely photo - and those sweet chicks with the chicken wire chipboard embellie made me smile!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy seeing what you do with your pages. I'm constantly surprised by your creativity and ability to stretch outside your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - the elements of black 'ground' this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is one amazing page, love it Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo, the Hello!, and the writing of different words. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Sharon! I LOVE your page! I think this page is one of your best one that I´ve seen. Love everything about it and that photo is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon, your layout rocks! Love that background paper and the yelloew splashes! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a super cute page!Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the paper! Great layout as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect page for the gorgeous photo! Love the design paper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of this...almost reminds me of a graffiti wall..amazing.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!