Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sketch #22 from Miracles Momma Designs! . . . and don't forget about STM's 5th Anniversary Party!




Heather created a wonderful 2-page sketch - - - sketch & template#22.  Without further ado, here it is!!!!!

HL_Sketch_Template 22Prv

I absolutely love this versatile sketch.  Check out Miracles Momma Designs to see what the Heather and the rest of the design team came up with this week for sketch #22!  All of their layouts are so different and really show of each of their individual style!!!

Here's mine:


When I saw Heather's sketch, I knew right away what photo I wanted to use!  Just because it looked like so much fun to do!  I chose to use the right side of her 2-page sketch and the photo that I took of Anne and her "Chinese friends" (as she lovingly calls them) at FCC camp in June.  Heather's sketch made it so easy for this page to come together for me!!!  I also used the pack of papers from Basic Grey entitled "Clippings" that I have fallen in love with!!!!


And don't forget that Scrapping the Music's 5th anniversary party starts today!





We have a special format for this month which will include more seven ways to win more prizes,  more songs for inspiration, plus a fun guessing game!

Please stop by and play along with us this month.  We would love to see your creativity and enjoy your friendship during our month-long party!!!!!

Join in the fun at Scrapping the Music!

8 comments:

  1. Your lo is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors, the "say cheese" tag and LOVING the banner!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with the sketch! You did a wonderful job shrinking the sketch into the perfect 1 page LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for helping me provide example pages Sharon. I really appreciate your time and the layout you made is just BEAUTIFUL! I especially loved the stitched circle. SUCH a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. i love your take on heather's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, what a wonderful LO!! Love all those layered strips at the bottom of the page and this beach photo is so sweet!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love how you just used one side. Gorgeous page. It works so beautifully together. You are super awesome with sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your LO is so beautiful, great idea to repeat the same picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such cute, precious photos! Wow, fantastic take on the sketch..I'm a huge fan of "leaning" photos and "off-centeredness". So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!