Saturday, March 3, 2012

And the winner is . . .

Let's Scrap Blog Hop

It has been such a fun month, full of hopping and leaping all around the world!  I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed meeting so many new people, who are very talented and friendly.
I picked my winner on March 1, 2012, and waited until today to post my winner. (If you want to check out all of the winners, go to Let's Scrap!)
I used a very "technical" approach to picking my winner as follows: 
I typed all of the names of the people who left a message on my blog, who became a follower of my blog, and who is or became a member of Let's Scrap.  In addition, I typed the person's name twice if they created a card and posted & linked it on Let's Scrap for the hop. 
Here they are:

Next, I put them all in a bucket:
To keep it fair, Anne graciously offered to draw the winner for me on Monday morning.  (She was in her PJ's at the time!)

Drum roll please . . . . . .

 . . . and the winner is . . .

Lets look more closely:

It's ShazC, AKA Sharon-Lee Coetzer!!
Woohoo Sharon!  Please contact me with your address, and I will mail your prize to you asap!

Again, this has been so much fun.  Thank you all for becoming a follower of my blog and for leaving such great comments here.  It was been wonderful and heartwarming!

And I am sending more thanks to Mindi, Debby, Betty Anne, and to everyone involved in the blog hop, for your hard work and dedication!  I think it has been a great, big success!!!!

Thanks Let's Scrap!



1 comment:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!