Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary to Scrapping the Music!

Scrapping the Music is celebrating it's 4 year anniversary! So, in order to make it a special celebration, we, the members of the design team, are holding a blog hop!

It's really easy to play along. In order to be eligible for a prize on each of our blogs, all you have to do is to leave a comment on that blog and become a follower, if you aren't one already.

In addition, this week's song is "Like a Star" by Corinne Bailey Rae, because it was Scrapping the Music's very first song. I can see why!  I love this song and the lyrics, and it inspired to make a layout about my sisters and me spending time at the beach.

So go check out STM at http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/

then the rest of the design team members' blogs as follows:

Frauke:  Scrapaholic 
Sharon:     http://www.thatgirlfritchey.blogspot.com/  Oh yeah - that's me!!!!

Thank you for helping us make the 4th anniversary of STM such a great success!
(I will post who the winner is, so check back to find out.)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!!! This LO is TOO CUTE! I'm lovin' all the beach embellies and your great DESIGN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww!! My very first DT 3 years ago... I loveeeeeeeeeeeee STM and Happy Anniversary to you and the DT! I loveeeeee your lo! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and the netting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is this layout Sharon!!! I love the fun ephemera you used! Love the amazing texture! What a fabulous way to document a fond memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon~ Great texture, love the netting. Happy Blog hop! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 4 years! I love your gorgeous beach page! This hop has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, this layout is SO gorgeous!!! :) I am just in awe of your creativity. For a second, I thought this was a digital layout....it is that detailed and perfect. What an amazing work of art, friend! I'm so happy to be on the STM team with you. You are super talented AND one of the sweetest people ever!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful! This is really well made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, what's not to love about this layout! Gorgeous! Love all those beachy embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page! I just became a follower. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 4 years! Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the netting is just lovely and your layout is beautiful Sharon. I love how you journaled on the splashes from the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sad things are not my favorite to scrap but they definitely deserve a place in our scrapbooks. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!