Hi everyone! Here is my next project for Art Journal Journey Monthly's September Hello Autumn theme.
As promised in my previous post, I’m sharing another page with you today featuring photos of the same friends’ Halloween Party, but this time, it’s from five years later!
To make my page, I started with a 12 x 12 piece of striped orange paper that captures the Halloween and autumn vibe. After matting my favorite party photos in black for contrast, I added black die-cut scallops and a bit of real straw I had on hand to showcase the fun hayride. Finally, I sprinkled some black paint splatter on my page. The "Halloween Party" title was all it took to complete my layout.In conclusion, here are some photos from my recent trip to the Finger Lakes in New York with my college friends.
We stopped at the Visitor's Center, and I snapped this photo:
Exploring downtown Canandaigua with friends:
The view from one of the beautiful outlooks:
Taken on one of our hiking trails that was adjacent to the lake:
The Inspire Moore Winery. You can see some fall leaves around the driveway:
With a beautiful vineyard:
I love how the wine bottles were decorated:
And I had to share a photo that one of my friends snapped of me. I had just purchased this at one of the shops in Canandaigua:
Thank you so much for joining me this month! I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone for your friendship and support. I cannot wait to share my last project with you.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!