Thursday, September 10, 2026

All That We Behold . . . for Art Journal Journey Monthly!

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful September! Here in eastern PA, the weather has been hot and humid lately. I’m really hoping for cooler temperatures and less humidity soon!

I'm also very excited to share another project I created for my September Hello Autumn theme at Art Journal Journey Monthly!

I decided to share a hybrid, double-page art journal spread today:
I used a background I already had, and I mixed in some images from an old Mary Engelbreit calendar to create this hybrid spread. I digitally painted the blue sky and light green/yellow grass, and then I added another Mary Engelbreit image of the child in a pile of Autumn leaves. I remember jumping into leaf piles as a child, so this was very nostalgic for me! Finally, I digitally typed my sentiment, which I found in another old Mary Engelbreit calendar.  It was a lot of fun to make!

I’m so excited to see all of your Autumn-themed projects this month at Art Journal Journey Monthly!  I love getting the opportunity to connect with incredible artists from all over the world.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!