Monday, October 7, 2024

A Collection of Memories . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!  I am here today sharing my latest project made for ArtStacks!

I made a 'zine' using one of Claire Stead's new Artist Series releases, her Colourful Zine Kit:

I confess that I actually never heard of a zine before I saw Claire's new packs.  I was totally intrigued and couldn't wait to make mine.  I followed Claire's video (the link is included in her pack) and found that it was simple and fun to make.  I printed out my own photos as I wanted to make is a collection of memories about me, but you can use Claire's amazing pictures that are included in her kit, too!

Here is my project:

The front cover:


Page 1 and 2:


Page 3 and 4:


Page 5 and 6:


Back Cover:


My tags - front:


My tags - back:

I cannot tell you just how much I enjoyed creating my very first zine.  I especially liked personalizing it and making it about me.  I added some of my own handwriting, type-written words, washi tape, twine, and photos.  The rest was made using Claire Stead's Colourful Zine Kit and following her video!

And what's fun is that you can make YOURS about anything you like!

Thank you, Claire, for the inspiration. 

I hope I have inspired you to create a zine of your own!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!