Monday, April 12, 2021

Perfect . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone!  It's the 12th of April and time for the  More Than Words Main Challenge second design team reveal.  (That includes me!  The first design team reveal is posted on the 1st of the month.) 

 


Just to let you know, More Than Words is a challenge site that has a Main Challenge and a Mini Challenge every month.

The Main Challenge runs the entire month and contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge. Both need to be incorporated into your project.  The Main Challenge is open to projects like layouts, canvases, art journal pages or OTPs.  

The Mini Challenge always runs the last 2 weeks of each month and contains one word inspiration and must appear on your project.  The Mini Challenge is open to cards, tags, postcards, and ATCs only.

This month's Main Challenge:


The Word Inspiration for April is Perfect and the Creative Challenge is the above sketch!

Here is my page:

It doesn't happen very often, but my husband, daughters, and I had a PERFECT morning when we took this photo! I enjoyed working with the creative SKETCH to make my layout using papers and embellishments from my stash.  

Here are some close-ups:




Don't forget . . . there are amazing prizes to be won! More Than Words has changed to a "Regional Prize Structure" this year and there will be multiple Main Challenge Winners, one or more for each Region as follows: "Aussies and New Zealanders," "Europe," "USA," and "The Rest of the World."

I hope that you get a chance to check out the More Than Words Main Challenge this month!  I know you will enjoy it.

And thanks so very much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are having a wonderful April.  HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like a perfect moment and the photo is pretty perfect too.. love your take on the sketch.. and April seems to be flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful layout, as your word says...Perfect!!! The photo is wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!