Friday, August 7, 2020

Beautiful Girls . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my newest scrapbook page made for this month's theme over at Challenge YOUrself:

It's their 80th challenge!  WOW!  This month's theme is "I'm on Vacation."  You can interpret the theme any way you like and it doesn't have to be about going to the beach.  I decided to use a photo from my family's vacation to the Grand Canyon last summer:

It was one my husband took of me with Katie and Anne.  It's definitely one of my favs from our trip.  Just look at those clouds, too!

Here is my completed page:

I used the "Large Die Cut and Backing Kit" from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Midnight collection.  It reminded me of a dream catcher, which totally reminded me of our vacation.

Here are some close-ups:



I hope you get a chance to check out this month's challenge!  I bet you will enjoy scrapping some of those vacation photos!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are all well!  HUGS!

11 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that fun photo and love love love love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background colors and super cute picture Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome scrapbook page Sharon!! I love that fun photo and the gorgeous dream catcher design, beautiful colors too! Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you used the die cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so eye catching ! I love the bright pink, it adds such a pop of pink!! That is am amazing photo too.. Stay safe and well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look , great layout!👏👏👏
    Colors and .texture, and combination so perfect, congrats Sharon
    Hugs from Chile 💐

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an absolutely marvellous photo. It's so joyful and has great scenery and fantastic sky.
    And I love your shoes.
    You've made a lovely swirly colourful page to reflect the happiness of the photo.
    I feel very cheered by this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo and LO,beautiful Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome layout! Brilliant idea to build it round the gorgeous die cut, and the photo is fabulous! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is a exceptional layout! I love the "dreamcatcher" look and the "beautiful girls" title. And the photo is so wonderful. That is a great way to remember your magnificent vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!