Monday, June 1, 2020

Dream Big . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!

Can you believe that it's June already?  The first months of 2020 have flown by.  I think the COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine made the months fly by even faster for me.  I hope you are all staying safe and healthy as things slowly start to open up again.  Our county in Pennsylvania is moving to the "yellow" phase on June 5th, which means certain businesses can re-open and our limitations will lighten up a bit.  I am cautiously optimistic!

Today I would like to share a scrapbook page that I made for the new, June challenge at Scrap the Boys:

This month is all about dreaming big:

Cut to You-Created by Gwen,  supplied us with some amazing cut files this month!  
I chose to use this one:

Since John celebrated the 35th anniversary of his graduation from West Point this year, I decided to make my layout about him!  Here are the photos that I used:




And here is my completed page:

With some close ups:


I also would like to mention that the moon dreamcatcher pieces and Blue Fern Studios "Eclectic Charm" paper are from ReneaBouquets.  

I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month.  We'd love to see your pages.

Also, I am honored and so happy to be returning to the Scrap the Boys design team for 6 more months!
Thank you so much Rachel!  I cannot wait to work with this talented group of women!

And thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Happy June!  HUGS!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow what great photos and memory you have scrapped.. love all the details on the back ground.. love how the stars give such a pow to your page too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! LOVING the dream catcher and the stars!! Fabulous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome scrapbook page Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful scrapbook page! I love your dream design with the pretty stars and moon, all the detail that you created is amazing 😁. I hope that you are having a lovely week! Stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a spectacular layout! You captured the theme of dreaming big perfectly.
    Thank-you for sharing, and continuing to post. I can't wait to see what is next...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic LO Sharon,thanks for always asking about me,this year has been a hard year in more ways than one...stay safe hugs ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have just a wonderful imagination - this is indeed spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!