Monday, December 2, 2019

Merry Christmas . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  Boy, did December come fast this year.  Especially since Thanksgiving was so late!!!

I am here today to share the December challenge at Scrap the Boys:



This month's theme is all about Christmas:


I chose to scrap an adorable old Christmas photo of my nephew, Michael and his sister, Sarah.  Here is my completed page:


I happened to come across some old "Winder Wishes" Pink Fresh Studio paper that I had in my stash!  I was so excited!!! 

Here are some close-ups:


I hope you get a chance to check out their challenge this month, among the hustle and bustle of the season!

Thanks so very much for stopping by my gallery today.  HUGS to one and all!!!


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas layout, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout, I love the colors and design it all looks so fresh and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Loving the colors and the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love the color scheme and all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sharon! with it's high tech modern feel (i m h o : ) and (as lizzy said:) 'fresh and festive' vibe! A feeling of celebration! Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and great Christmas layout. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO Sharon,love the colours and great picture ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!