Friday, August 9, 2019

Explore . . . a Mixed Media Scrapbook Page for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout that I made using Scrap FX products for their design team!



This month's theme is "travel" so for this layout, I picked a photo that I took while John and I were in Bermuda last summer:


And here is my completed page:

For more details and a step by step tutorial, I would love it if you checked out my blog post and Scrap FX here

The Scrap FX products I used are as follows:

Jumbo Jet chipboard:

Happy Birthday chipboard frame:

Scroll corners:

Star outlines:

WTP-Explore:

Chickenwire stamp:

 Cloud and Raindrop stencil:

Star Confetti stencil:

Here are two close-ups:



And a different view:


Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you get a chance to check out the Scrap FX blog and store.  And we would love to see your Scrap FX creations on the Facebook page, too!

Happy Crafting!  HUGS!!!


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the stars, the plane and the way you framed the photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - so pretty! I especially love the torn papers, the sewing, and the way you did the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Sharon~
    you are absolutely positively one of the most creative people I know!!! : ) This is amazing and fresh and beautiful! I'm just lovin' everything about it~ Such a cool fresh l/o! TFS Hugs, karen o (I am running behind in visits, but always so so glad to see what you've been up to! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks amazing!! I love how you have used the jet, and I love the ripped paper and clouds.. a really creative and wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so awesome!!! I love the plane and the stars and the colors and esp the photo. What a wonderful way to remember your beautiful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!