Friday, July 26, 2019

A Mermaid and a Llama Scrapbook Page . . . for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my two newest layouts that I made for Scrap FX using their new products!
To learn more, read on . . .

My first page has a mermaid theme!  This used this photo of Anne that I took at the Beach in Hilton Head Island back in 2004.  She was 2 years old at the time!! 


Here's my completed page featuring my little mermaid, Anne:

I used the following Scrap FX products:

Little Mermaid chipboard wordlet:

Coral B chipboard:
 Mermaid Corner chipboard:

Sea Scene Large chipboard:

Diamond stencil

 Art Words transparency:

Here are two close ups:


And a different view:

I wanted to demonstrate just how versatile Scrap FX products are by making a scrapbook page with a completely different look.

I had these fun photos taken at the Lehigh Valley Zoo back in 2014, so I decided to go with a Llama theme!


I fussy cut the photo of Anne.

Here are the photos of the Llama:




Isn't he cute?  Anne kept calling him weird!!!

Here is my completed page:


And here are the Scrap FX products that I used:

Whole Llama Fun chipboard set:
Wire Fence chipboard:

Cactus chipboard:


Are Words transparency:
As per Anne, I used the words "Stay Weird."

Cloud and rain stencil:
I traced the cloud and cut it out on white woven fabric.

Here are two close-ups:


And a different view:

I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest projects.  My greatest joy would be to inspire you (just a little!) to create a new scrapbook page.

You can check out my blog post at Scrap FX here.  And please share your projects with us at our Facebook page entitled Scrap FX Creative Space!

You can also find out how to order and purchase Scrap FX products here.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sharon I just love these two layouts, fabulous beachy page for the first one, love the way the photo is framed by all the embellishments, and what a fun and cute second page.. I have to admit I think Lama's are strange too.. hehe.. have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!! These are STUNNING! LOVING the colors, the photos and the chipboard goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely amazing! It is so great to see how much Anne has changed over the years. The 1st layout is beautiful. I love it so much. And the 2nd one is so cool. I love the play on words and the cactuses (cacti?) are so neat.
    Such a wonderful way to save your memories! Thank-you for continuing your blog, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...they´re both just beautiful, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those are quite different, but your stunning attention to detail is the same. Those must have taken forever to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts Sharon! WOW!
    Stunning ---all these details...you rock the Scrapbocking art!!!

    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!